Eragon
Finally meet up with my darling Cousin, Tina. We met up at Marina Square for some Christmas shopping as we are meeting up again with other cousins and Aunt to go town to catch the Christmas lightings. We went to watch Eragon. Honestly speaking, I never thought I will enjoy the show but I was wrong. I love the movie. The graphics were nice, the characters are gorgeous, the dargon (Saphira) is so adorable. Those who loved all the mystical legends should really catch it.
Gonna do some serious Christmas shopping for my dearests as we are meeting up on 23rd. Can't wait to see all of them since it's been some time since we catch up. <3 yours lots.
Gonna do some serious Christmas shopping for my dearests as we are meeting up on 23rd. Can't wait to see all of them since it's been some time since we catch up. <3 yours lots.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home